Estimated Arrival: Between May 15 and May 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Country of Origin: CHINA
General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90YV0FA1-M0AM00
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus ROG
Product Line: Strix
Product Name: STRIX GeForce RTX 3080 OC Edition Gaming Graphic Card
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new Ampere chips from NVIDIA and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen's uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You've been waiting for the latest and greatest in GPU design - and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
Product Type: Graphic Card
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: GeForce
Chipset Series: RTX
Chipset Model: RTX 3080
MemoryStandard Memory: 10 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6X
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
Physical CharacteristicsSlot Space Required: Triple
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
MiscellaneousPlatform Supported: PC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
WarrantyLimited Warranty: 3 Year
Please ensure you purchase Route insurance with your order. 3DBrainLab's DOA(damage on Arrival) Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
- Note any damages on the receipt.
- Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to the warehouse for freight claim processing.
- For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible.
- If damaged item is accepted via UPS/Fed Ex Ground, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for freight claim; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within 24 hours, and alert D&H of the issue.
- Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT:
- DOA/defective products are returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY with the same product/model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
- Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
- The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
- Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
- 3DBrainLab credits based on purchase price or current price, whichever is lowest.