Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Jan 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Professional delta printer made of metal, with non-deformable belts loaded in steel, insulated for thermal and noise insulation.
An innovative system of controlled chamber up to 80 ° and cooling of the " Hot and Cold Technology " mechanism, allows the optimal printing of technical materials.
The technological advancement of WASP has made it possible to configure the printer according to user needs. Switching from a single " RED SPITFIRE EXTRUDER " extruder for fast prints to a " ZEN EXTRUDER " double extruder for multi-material prints to " FLEX EXTRUDER " to print soft materials (up to shore 50A) takes a few minutes.
The Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL 4.0 can be connected to the network and therefore manage the printer directly via mobile phone, tablet or computer. A camera has been inserted inside the printer to monitor printing even if located elsewhere.
Maximum print volume Ø 200 xh 400 mm
Minimum layer height 50 microns
Maximum print speed (*) 500 mm / s
Maximum movement speed (*) 800 mm / s
Acceleration (*) 15,000 mm / s2 Heated
print bed up to to 120 ° C
controlled printing room heated to 80 ° C
standard nozzle diameter WASP SPITFIRE RED Extruder with LT cartridge with nozzle diameter 0.4 mm
* All data relating to speed refers to the Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL 4.0 configured with WASP SPITFIRE RED Extruder 0.4 mm.
- Ø1.75 with "WASP SPITFIRE RED Extruder" and "WASP ZEN Extruder"
- Ø2.85 with "WASP FLEX Extruder"
- HIGH-IMPACT PS
- PC + ABS
- PA carbon
- WASP SPITFIRE RED Extruder extruder for fast and high-quality prints. Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm (filament diameter 1.75 mm)
- WASP ZEN Double extruder for multicolor or multi-material prints. Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm (filament diameter 1.75 mm)
- WASP FLEX Extruder direct drive extruder for flexible materials up to shore 50A. Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (filament diameter 3 mm)
- Operating systems Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software compatible with all slicing software (Cura - SLic3r - Simplify3D® )
File type .stl, .obj, .gcode
- USB Pendrive
- Wifi network
- TFT touch screen
- Dimensions 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm (19X17X34in)
- Machine weight 30 kg 66lbs
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard box packaging on a pallet 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 35 kg (20X23X45in) 77lbs
Input 110 V `60 Hz
- _WASP SPITFIRE RED Extruder: 60 W max
- _WASP ZEN Extruder: 120 W max
- _Heated Floor: 500 W peak
- _ Chamber heating: 750 W peak / average consumption 300 W
- Operating environment 20-30 ° C
- Warehouse 0-30 ° C
- Aluminum frame and cover , painted steel, polycarbonate, PU.
- Metal casing, eliminates machine vibrations, ensures greater printing precision.
- Print Floor Aluminum adjusted
- Movements nylon wheels on anodized aluminum profiles
- straps Delrin with a core of stainless steel, high-temperature resistant
- insulation foam in a thermo-acoustic insulating material
- Motors Stepper
- Hot and Cold technology heated and mechanical cooled work chamber
- WIFI network connection to monitor and control the machine remotely
- New GUI new graphical interface with TFT screen
- On-board camera for print monitoring and timelapse
- Remote assistance WASP technicians can, if necessary, intervene with remote control
- SUSPENDED BOWDEN (cc)It makes it possible to release the inertia on the suspension elastics and to improve exponentially the quality and the speed of printing.
- RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc)The system resumes interrupted printouts in the event of accidental shutdowns or sudden power failure.
- FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc)It is possible to measure at what height the printing stopped and start again from this height.