Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 20 and Apr 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Flashforge Adventurer 3 Lite is the smaller version of the Adventurer and one of the newest editions to Flashforge, budget friendly and great for beginners starting out.
- Minimalist, lightweight, and compact design
- Nozzle: detachable, remove nozzle in just one clip; stainless steel tube material, fast heating up to 200°C (392°F) in 50 seconds
- Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge
- Removable and flexible heated print bed
- 45 Decibel, ultra quiet during operation
- Full-color touch-screen with simple UI interface design
- 3D Cloud, an integral 3D printing resource platform - Get free storage(register online), backup and share files, interact with other users, automatically slice print files, free model database; online management
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/Pearl/PLA Color Change/Metal-Filled/Wood/High Speed PLA
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm (15.3 x 15 x 16 in)
- Product Weight: 19.85 lbs (9 kg)
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
Standard 180-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer's warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program on select 3D Printers.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.*
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.