Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Independent Dual Extruder:
Work independently with two extruders that are capable of printing with high temperatures and precision. FlashForge IDEX system allows users to print with two different models, including colors and materials, independently and simultaneously for completing your projects in half the time than a traditional dual extruder system. Oozing is eliminated as none of the extruder is idle waiting for instruction with FlashForge IDEX. Both extruders are printing and working for you constantly during a print job.
Flexible and Removable Heated Build Plate:
A bendable and removable heated build plate now comes standard on the FlashForge Creator 3. This specialized flexible build plate saves you both time and tool needed when removing your exquisite printed objects effortlessly. Not only it is flexible, but this build plate can be heated up to 120°C (user adjustable) allowing the use of various materials.
High Temperature Nozzles:
FlashForge newly designed stainless steel nozzles are capable of a printing maximum temperature of 300°C A variety of professional materials are now compatible with the Creator 3.
Filament Error Detection:
Ensuring a successful print, FlashForge Creator 3 comes standard with filament error detection. Creator 3 would stop its printing operation when abnormal filament feeding pattern is detected. Print job is resumed automatically when filament feeding is returned to its normal state.
Build-in HD Camera:
Monitor printing status away from the Creator 3 in real time.
Color IPS Touch-Screen Control:
Simple layout, User-Friendly design
To achieve maximum efficiency with the FlashForge Creator 3, Cloud printing, designs storing, and operating are available through its cloud platform.
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.*
- Print Technology: FFF
- Build Volume: 11.8 x 9.84 x 7.9 inches
- Two Independent Extruders
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y Axis: 0.011 mm and Z Axis: 0.0025 mm
- Heatable Build Plate Temperature: Adjustable Maximum 120°C
- Layer Resolution : 0.05-0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Maximum Printing Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Device Size: 627 x 485 x 615 mm
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/PVA/HIPS/PETG/PC/PP/PA(Nylon). Combination: PVA&PA/HIPS&ABS/PVA&PLA
- Software: FlashPrint/Simplify3D/Slic3r/Cura
- Connectivity: USB Stick/WiFi/Ethernet/30 Cloud
- Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
- File Type: Input: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/JPG/JPEG and Output: GX/G
- Net Weight: 40 Kg (88.2 lbs)
- AC Input: Input: 100V-240VAC, 47-63Hz and Power: SOOW