Estimated Arrival: Between May 15 and May 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
The Flashforge Guider 2S 3D printer is another trim of the Guider 2 with additional features. In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Guider 2S added features include: built-in HD camera for remote monitoring and new air filtration helps to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions. Guider 2S is an industrial grade 3D printer. A massive build volume with the top level of FFF technology, designed to provide the maximum stability and ruggedness when printing your designs.
- An industrial-grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind
- Large build volume with professional high-quality printing
- Filament run-out detection and resume printing from power failure
- Intelligent assisted bed leveling
- With an air filtration system to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- Video Monitoring printing process with a built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5-inch full-color touchscreen
- Enclosed body, removable top lid, and heated platform
- Simple, sturdy, and all-metal frame design
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU 95A, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, ASA, PA, PC, and PP
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm (11 x 9.85 x 11.8 in)
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Layer Resolution: ±0.20mm
- Max. Extruder Temperature: 300°C (572°F)
- Heated Build Plate Temp.: up to 120°C (248°F)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Printer Dimensions: 549 x 490 x 755 mm, (22 x 19.5 x 30 in)
- Printer Weight: 30 kg (66.14 lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj; Output: .g/gx
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
Standard 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard manufacturer's warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 12 months warranty.