Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 23 and Jan 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Flashforge Hunter is an advanced digital 3D printer utilizing Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Users can achieve stunning print quality with Hunter's ultra low resolution print settings all the way down to 12.5um. This is beyond the quality of any available filament-based 3D printers on the market today. Hunter has a durable aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film that supports for many resin types. So you can print and replace resin in shorter time. Take your 3D printing to the next level with Hunter today.
- Full HD 1080p light engine
- Advanced dual-core 800mhz ARM processor for ultra-fast performance
- Linear motion guide actuator for achieving smoother printing surface
- Easy removable aluminum resin vat with pre-installed vat film
- Calibration-free build plate with quick replacement
- Touchscreen LCD for easy navigation
- Jewelry support mode provides more flexible support structures
- Easy printing modes with resin presets
- Grayscale and distortion correction algorithm for great detail prints
- Support for multiple resin types (FH1100, FH1200, FH1400 & Detax Luxaprint 3D shell)
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Build Volume: 4.72" x 2.66" x 5.91" (120 x 67.5 x 150mm)
- Pixel Size XY: 0.0025" (62.5um)
- Layer Resolution: 0.0005"/0.0010"/0.0020" (12.5/25/50um)
- Light Source: 405nm LED
- File Input: STL
- Printer Dimension: 14.17" x 12.20" x 22.24" (360 x 310 x 565mm)
- Weight: 17.8kg (39.24lbs)
- Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB thumb drive/USB cable/Wi-fi
Standard 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard manufacturer's warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 12 months warranty.