Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 04 and Jul 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Flashforge Inventor II is the newest filament-based 3D printer designed for children and complete beginners who are looking to venture into 3D printing. It packs many safety features that is crucial due to the hot build chamber temperatures. The intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops print when doors are opened and closed. The print head is enclosed so that prying hands are protected from the high temperature. Flashforge Inventor II uses PLA filament, which is a biodegradable material that is totally safe to use indoors and in classrooms. At just 50dB, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms. So teachers can deny holding lectures while Inventor II builds stunning designs.
- Extremely easy-to-use and start printing in just 4 steps
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- Latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses printjobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in), Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Color Change, Pearl, Elastic, TPU, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and Wood Filled Filament
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 x 420 x 570mm (17 x 17 x 21.5 in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB Stick
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
Standard 180-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer's warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program on select 3D Printers
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.