Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 30 and Feb 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
The Flashforge Inventor II S 3D In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Inventor II S is now equipped with a built-in HD camera for users to watch the printing process remotely. The magnetic flexible bed sheet provides great printing support and also allows effortlessly removing prints. This is a filament-based 3D printer designed for children and beginners. Other main features include-intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops print when doors are opened and closed; at just 50dB, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms.
Inventor 2S Features:
- Filament run-out detection
- Removable platform with the assisted platform calibration
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 microns layer resolution
- Remotely monitor the printing process with a built-in HD camera
- Magnetic Flexible Print Bed
- 50dB, exceptionally quiet, best for indoor environments
- The latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses print jobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm, (5.9x5.5x5.5in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Color Change, Pearl, Elastic, TPU, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and Wood Filled Filament
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimensions (without Lid): 420 x 420 x 420 mm, (17 x 17 x 17 in)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint/Slic3r/Cura (set up before use)
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, ffp; Output: .g/gx
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
12 months ProCare Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, this educational package is shipped with a standard 12 months ProCare manufacturer's warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through the warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.