Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
The Flashforge Inventor II S 3D printer is an education exclusive model bundled with award-winning 3D printing curriculum and 12 months warranty. In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Inventor II S is now equipped with a built-in HD camera for users to watch the printing process remotely. The magnetic flexible bed sheet provides great printing support and also allows effortlessly removing prints. This is a filament-based 3D printer designed for children and beginners. Other main features include-intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops print when doors are opened and closed; at just 50dB, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms.
Please note this Curriculum license come with a software and is non-refundable
3D Printing Curriculum:
- Three Lesson Packs - 21 fully planned lessons with over 190 editable resources
- Created by Teachers for Teachers - All of our lessons are mapped to the USA, UK, and Australian National education standards. They are also mapped to the Cambridge International GCSE standards. For schools in the USA, the lessons meet standards from 'Next Generation Science Standards(NGSS), Common Core Math Standards and the International Standards for Technology Education(ISTE).' Lessons are suitable for Grades 5 to 10. In the UK, the lessons meet the KS3 and KS4 Subject content for 'Design and Technology' with links to Maths and Science suitable for years 6 - 11. In Australia, the lessons reflect the standards of the 'Design and Technologies' content for years 7, 8, 9, and 10.Â Check out more information
- Pack Includes - FlashForge Inventor 2S 3D Printer, Curriculum (3 Lessons Pack), and ProCare 12-Month Extended Warranty.
Inventor 2S Features:
- Filament run-out detection
- Removable platform with the assisted platform calibration
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 microns layer resolution
- Remotely monitor the printing process with a built-in HD camera
- Magnetic Flexible Print Bed
- 50dB, exceptionally quiet, best for indoor environments
- The latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses print jobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm, (5.9x5.5x5.5in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Color Change, Pearl, Elastic, TPU, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and Wood Filled Filament
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimensions (without Lid): 420 x 420 x 420 mm, (17 x 17 x 17 in)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint/Slic3r/Cura (set up before use)
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, ffp; Output: .g/gx
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
12 months ProCareÂ Manufacturer's Warranty IncludedÂ
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, this educational packageÂ is shipped with a standardÂ 12 months ProCareÂ manufacturer's warranty.Â
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through the warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standardÂ 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.