Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 26 and Nov 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Flashforge Inventor is a dual extruder 3D printer with a fully-enclosed design that is safe to use in a school environment and around children. It features a stunning 50-micron print resolution for head-turning quality. Five cooling fans are equipped with a temperature-activated sensor that regulates the build chamber temperatures. This enhances print quality and prevents common issues when printing ABS .
Inventor is also great for printing with soluble or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials. Inventor features a built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life. Bring your designs to life with Inventor today.
- Latest dual extruders for building the most intricate designs
- Ultra-high quality 50-micron layer resolution
- Temperature sensing build chamber for heat monitoring
- Five cooling fans to ensure no PLA stringing or ABS warping
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Built-in camera to monitor print progress using a mobile app
- Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi network to control Inventor or transfer files
- "Resume print" feature ensures print progress continues after power outage
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A
12 months ProCare Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, this educational package is shipped with a standard 12 months ProCare manufacturer's warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through the warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.