Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 20 and Apr 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Flashforge Inventor is a dual extruder 3D printer with a fully-enclosed design that is safe for school environment and around children. It features a stunning 50 micron print resolution for head-turning quality. Five cooling fans are equipped with a temperature activated sensor that regulates the build chamber temperatures. This enhances the print quality and prevents common issues of printing ABS and PLA. Inventor is also great for printing with soluble filament or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials. Inventor features a built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life. Bring your designs to life with Inventor today.
Please note this Curriculum license come with a software and is non-refundable
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
3D Printing Curriculum:
- Three Lesson Packs - 21 fully planned lessons with over 190 editable resources
- Created by Teachers for Teachers - All of our lessons are mapped to the USA, UK, and Australian National education standards. They are also mapped to the Cambridge International GCSE standards. For schools in the USA, the lessons meet standards from 'Next Generation Science Standards(NGSS), Common Core Math Standards and the International Standards for Technology Education(ISTE).' Lessons are suitable for Grades 5 to 10. In the UK, the lessons meet the KS3 and KS4 Subject content for 'Design and Technology' with links to Maths and Science suitable for years 6 - 11. In Australia, the lessons reflect the standards of the 'Design and Technologies' content for years 7, 8, 9, and 10.Â Check out more information
- Pack Includes - FlashForge Inventor Dual Extruder 3D Printer, Curriculum (3 Lessons Pack), and ProCare 12-Month Extended Warranty.
- Latest dual extruders for building the most intricate designs
- Ultra-high quality 50 micron layer resolution
- Temperature sensing build chamber for heat monitoring
- Five cooling fans to ensure no PLA stringing or ABS warping
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Built-in camera to monitor print progress using mobile app
- Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi network to control Inventor or transfer files
- "Resume print" feature ensures print progress denys after power outage
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A
12 months ProCareÂ Manufacturer's Warranty IncludedÂ
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, this educational package is shipped with a standard 12 months ProCare manufacturer's warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through the warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.