Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 23 and Jan 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
The New Creator Pro has been disdenyd officially disdenyd by Flashforge and replaced by The Flashforge Creator Max If you prefer a 3d printer with a plastic casing, we recommend The Flashforge Inventor 2 instead.
The New Creator Pro is based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material, and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- An accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files, and user manual).
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP.
Standard 180-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer's warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program on select 3D Printers.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available on select 3D Printers, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to deny operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.