Estimated Arrival: Between May 15 and May 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Ships from US
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
Country of Origin: TAIWAN
1.80 GHz Core - 320 bit Bus Width - PCI Express 4.0 x16 - DisplayPort - HDMI
NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
2nd Generation RT Cores
3rd Generation Tensor Cores
Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3080
Integrated with 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit memory interface
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
RGB Fusion 2.0
Protection metal back plate
4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
1800 MHz (Reference Card: 1710 MHz)
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 2x 90mm and 1X80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 7 composite copper heat pipes, large copper plate direct touch GPU, 3D active fan and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
Product Type: Graphic Card
API Supported: DirectX 12 Ultimate
API Supported: OpenGL 4.6
Number of Monitors Supported: 4
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: GeForce
Chipset Series: RTX
Chipset Model: RTX 3080
GPU Clock: 1.80 GHz
Standard Memory: 10 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6X
Bus Width: 320 bit
Host Interface: PCI Express 4.0 x16
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
Platform Supported: PC
There is a 5% cancellation fee if you decide to cancel 7 days of placing an order on this product.
Please ensure you purchase Route insurance with your order. 3DBrainLab's DOA(damage on Arrival) Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
- Note any damages on the receipt.
- Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to the warehouse for freight claim processing.
- For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible.
- If damaged item is accepted via UPS/Fed Ex Ground, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for freight claim; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within 24 hours, and alert D&H of the issue.
- Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT:
- DOA/defective products are returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY with the same product/model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
- Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
- The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
- Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
- 3DBrainLab credits based on purchase price or current price, whichever is lowest.