Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 26 and Jun 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders valued at $50 or more.
Please contact us beforehand to confirm availability.
ZORTRAX M200 PLUS EDUCATION BUNDLE INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BRING PROFESSIONAL QUALITY, PLUG-N-PLAY 3D PRINTING TO THE CLASSROOM, LIBRARY, OR SCHOOL MAKERSPACE.
THE M200 PLUS EDUCATION BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Zortrax M200 Plus High-performance 3D Printer Material end detection pauses the printer if it runs out of filament, so your print will not fail Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless file transfer and remote monitoring Built-in camera.
- On-board touchscreen for user-friendly operation Includes side covers that enclose the 3D printer for improved performance and safety Z-SUITE 2 slicing software allows the creation of a multi-printer Zortrax 3D printing network, ideal for a 3D printing lab.
- All printers can be managed and monitored from a single workstation.
- Zortrax Top Cover with HEPA Air Filtration Improves performance by enclosing the top of the build chamber for more stable temperatures, lowering the possibility of warping, lifting, and cracking Filters out 99% or 3D printing emissions, included ultra fine particle and eliminates odors.
- Replacement set of HEPA and carbon filters (set includes 3 of each filter)
- 8 Spools of Zortrax Z-ABS filament (random colors)
- 3D printer knife set - includes 5 versatile cutting tools for support removal and model cleanup ZORTRAX M200 PLUS
With its M200 Plus 3D printer, Zortrax kept everything that makes the original M200 special--the rock-solid construction, plug-and-play setup, reliable performance, precise, repeatable results, and unmatched detail and quality of its 3D printed models--and added new features that make the 3D printing experience even better. The ability to create wireless 3D printing networks, with multiple M200 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, is an extremely exciting feature, making the M200 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
M200 PLUS ENHANCED FEATURES:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M200 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M200 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Remote monitoring
- Material End Detection - M200 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out
- Built-in Camera - watch the M200 Plus print from your computer
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Includes Side Covers - encloses the printer for improved performance and safety
- Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M200 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M200 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
|Build volume||200 x 200 x 180mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 in)|
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Connectivity||USB, RJ45, WiFi|
|Extruder||Single (upgraded for experimental materials)|
|New cooling system||Double fan and extruder cooling|
|Hotend||V3 and nozzle with new geometry|
|Material runout||Mechanical endstop|
|Build Plate||Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector|
|Materials||M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX|
|Touchscreen||4" IPS 800x480|
|Technology||LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF|
|Layer resolution||90-390 microns|
|Minimal wall thickness||400 microns|
|Dimensional accuracy||+/- 0,2%*|
|Angle accuracy||+/- 0,2%**|
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)||290° C (554° F)|
|Maximum platform temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)|
|Storage temperature||0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)|
|AC input||110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption||320 W|
|Software bundle||Z-SUITE 2.0|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf|
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions|
* Please note that the model's dimensions strongly depend on the technical condition of the printer as well as the shape, form and size of a print, the material used and the printing process conditions. The accuracy in Z-axis does not include a tolerance of +/- one layer. Bear in mind errors of measurement and measuring equipment.
What's In the box
- 3D Printer,
- Hotend V3,
- Side Covers,
- Starter Kit,
- 1 spool of material,
- improved spoolholder